The Echo is a small dayruck that thrives in cities, when rucking (with lighter weight) to train, at OCR’s, and at GORUCK Light. It protects a small laptop with force and is a pack light favorite.
- Built in the USA of military-grade, highly water-resistant materials.
- Two compartments: one main, one laptop next to your back.
- Main compartment opens flat, internal pocket layout allows for optimal organization.
- 15″ tall bombproof compartment next to your back is extra reinforced to securely take a small laptop into combat.
- Feed your bladder hose through a VELCRO® closed opening underneath the top handle of the ruck
- External slant pocket provides quick access to keys, snacks, and other small items.
- 2” x 3” VELCRO® on front allows you to customize the Echo with the patch of your choice (patch is not included).
- The Echo’s low profile and small size make it ideal as a “go bag” that fighter pilots keep in the cockpit with them – housing all the essentials they hope they never have to use. While rucking, its low profile means the weight stays closer to your back, which is the preferred technique.
- Opens flat for easy packing and maximum organization – this is a feature found in Special Forces medical rucks.
- Shoulder straps are extra padded to carry heavier loads more comfortably.
- Designed to sit high on your back, placing most of the weight on the shoulders and back (the preferred technique when rucking because these are large muscle groups).
- 2 rows of external and internal MOLLE webbing sized to fit a RR Field pocket and other MOLLE friendly accessories.
- Scars Lifetime Guarantee: Ruck Hard, Play Hard.
When in Doubt, Sizing Guide
- If you’re under 5 ft 7in. (1.7m) and want a small laptop/training dayruck, the Echo is for you.