WHY WE’RE GIVING AWAY 20,000 FREE EVENTS
TO THOSE WHO SERVE
Too much tragedy. Orlando, Brussels, Paris, and too many more places where too many good and innocent people have been murdered for believing in and living our way of life.
So America fights back - on the front lines are her sons and daughters who choose to serve our country and our cause. Divisive elections come and go, but Americans will always stand strong, together. Especially when it matters the most.
These days, many of you want to know what you can do to help. Two ideas:
- Choose to serve America.
- Support and thank those who do.
If you’re serving, thank you. We need you now more than ever. If you have a free weekend, we would love to ruck with you at the GORUCK Challenge - and so would everyone signed up. We’re offering up 20,000 free events - first come, first serve - between now and the end of June, to those serving:
- Military (Active and National Guard)
- Law Enforcement Officers, including the FBI
- Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Officers
- Members of the Intelligence Community
- U.S. Diplomats
- First Responders/EMT
- Teachers (our future depends on the kids in classrooms all across America, after all)
- Team RWB Members
The fine print:
- A small insurance fee still applies
- No transfers, no refunds on existing registrations
- Max one free event per person
- GORUCK Light and GORUCK Tough only. Some events (< 1%) are excluded
- Some proof of service required - we’ll give you the benefit of the doubt
- Code must be redeemed by August 1, 2016
If you’re new to GORUCK, the Challenge is a team event led by a decorated combat Veteran of Special Operations. You show up and your team is waiting to ruck it with you. They’re people of all walks - young old black white male female military civilian gay straight - from every profession imaginable. In America, Old Glory is always up front. You do some miles, you make some smiles, you learn some lessons. There’s camaraderie like you’ll find on the sports teams of your youth and in the military. It’s tough. It’s fun. It’s worth it.
And the GORUCK Challenge unites all who show up in the belief that we’re stronger when we work together.
10th Special Forces Group, 2006-08