Challenge: Sacramento, CA - Saturday, November 10, 1 AM (headlamp required)
Saturday, November 10, 2012 1:00 AM
International World Peace Rose Garden
Address: Capitol Park, Downtown, Sacramento, CA
|4/11/2012 - 7/29/2012||$120.00|
|7/29/2012 and after||$160.00|
Carlos is a Recon Corpsman who served with the Marine Corps for nine years. (Corpsman are the Medics of the Marine Corps. As a Recon Corpsman, Carlos is a Medic in a Reconnaissance company. Short story, 18 Deltas are to Green Berets as Recon Corpsmen are to Reconnaissance Marines.) When he's not leading GORUCK Events, Carlos is in school in San Diego studying biology.
- The start point will be posted to this event page the week of the Challenge.
- Packing list can be found on the FAQ page.
- No refunds allowed on registration fees. E-mail us if you wish to switch start times or transfer your registration to a different person.
- Note: Organizing a hotel room, ride, or carpool for after the Challenge is highly recommended. You will be exhausted, and your safety comes first. Be smart.
Meeting up to train
- Good Times CrossFit (Sacramento, CA)
- Rio City CrossFit (Sacramento, CA)
- CrossFit Gold (Sacramento, CA)
- CrossFit Rancho Cordova (Rancho Cordova, CA)
- Rocklin CrossFit (Rocklin, CA)
- Crossfit Liberatus (Newcastle, CA)
- CrossFit Solano (Fairfield, CA)
- Wine Country CrossFit (Napa, CA)
- You can use our Facebook event page to organize training with your new best friends.
- We encourage each class to get together and organize a social event the night prior to your Challenge. Use the discussion boards. If we can show up, we will. Trust us, we love a good ruckoff.
- Some, but not all, classes will have a photographer present. Photography is allowed, so ask a friend to come along and take pictures if you’d like. Spectator tickets are free, and there are no tickets.
- E-mail email@example.com with smart questions.
- Visit us on Facebook.
- Follow us on Twitter to stay up to date on classes selling out, spots opening up, and everything else in the mind of GRHQ.
- Click here to download a flyer. Remember, the Challenge is best when shared with friends. We’d appreciate you putting this up anywhere you can.
There are already people training for the Challenge at the following spots, and we encourage you to be one of them:
Spreading the Word