Challenge: Sacramento, CA - Saturday, November 10, 1 AM (headlamp required)
Saturday, November 10, 2012 1:00 AM
International World Peace Rose Garden
Address: Capitol Park, Downtown, Sacramento, CA
|4/11/2012 - 7/29/2012||$120.00|
|7/29/2012 and after||$160.00|
Carlos puts his smooth combat medic skills to good use treating unidentified party injuries at the Cadre Team House. Under his practiced care, you’ll soon be back in action and joining him for beachside yoga, smoothies, and Jack Johnson.
- The start point will be posted to this event page the week of the Challenge.
- Packing list can be found on the FAQ page.
- No refunds allowed on registration fees. E-mail us if you wish to switch start times or transfer your registration to a different person.
- Note: Organizing a hotel room, ride, or carpool for after the Challenge is highly recommended. You will be exhausted, and your safety comes first. Be smart.
Meeting up to train
- Good Times CrossFit (Sacramento, CA)
- Rio City CrossFit (Sacramento, CA)
- CrossFit Gold (Sacramento, CA)
- CrossFit Rancho Cordova (Rancho Cordova, CA)
- Rocklin CrossFit (Rocklin, CA)
- Crossfit Liberatus (Newcastle, CA)
- CrossFit Solano (Fairfield, CA)
- Wine Country CrossFit (Napa, CA)
- You can use our Facebook event page to organize training with your new best friends.
- We encourage each class to get together and organize a social event the night prior to your Challenge. Use the discussion boards. If we can show up, we will. Trust us, we love a good ruckoff.
- Some, but not all, classes will have a photographer present. Photography is allowed, so ask a friend to come along and take pictures if you’d like. Spectator tickets are free, and there are no tickets.
- E-mail email@example.com with smart questions.
- Visit us on Facebook.
- Follow us on Twitter to stay up to date on classes selling out, spots opening up, and everything else in the mind of GRHQ.
- Click here to download a flyer. Remember, the Challenge is best when shared with friends. We’d appreciate you putting this up anywhere you can.
There are already people training for the Challenge at the following spots, and we encourage you to be one of them:
Spreading the Word
Military and first responders: become a GovX member to qualify for discounted registration. Join here.