Challenge: Washington, DC - Saturday, Dec 1, 1 AM (headlamp required)
Saturday, December 1, 2012 1:00 AM
Montrose Park tennis courts
Address: R Street NW, Washington, DC
|4/11/2012 - 9/1/2012||$120.00|
|9/1/2012 and after||$160.00|
View the Packing List
- The start point will be posted to this event page the week of the Challenge.
- No refunds allowed on registration fees. E-mail us if you wish to switch start times or transfer your registration to a different person.
- Note: Organizing a hotel room, ride, or carpool for after the Challenge is highly recommended. You will be exhausted, and your safety comes first. Be smart.
Meeting up to train
- Balance Gym (Washington, DC)
- District CrossFit (Washington, DC)
- CrossFit Annandale (Annandale, VA)
- CrossFit Warrenton (Warrenton, VA)
- CrossFit Liberation (Lorton, VA)
- CrossFit South Arlington (Arlington, VA)
- Primal Fitness (Washington, DC)
- CrossFit Praxis (Washington, DC)
- CrossFit Done Right (Rockville, MD)
- You can use our Facebook event page to organize training with your new best friends.
- We encourage each class to get together and organize a social event the night prior to your Challenge. Use the discussion boards. If we can show up, we will. Trust us, we love a good ruckoff.
- Some, but not all, classes will have a photographer present. Photography is allowed, so ask a friend to come along and take pictures if you’d like. Spectator tickets are free, and there are no tickets.
- Class 002 (October 2010)
- Class 005 (December 2010)
- Class 006 (December 2010)
- Class 015 (February 2011)
- Classes 024 and 025 (April 2011)
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with smart questions.
- Visit us on Facebook.
- Follow us on Twitter to stay up to date on classes selling out, spots opening up, and everything else in the mind of GRHQ.
- Click here to download a flyer. Remember, the Challenge is best when shared with friends. We’d appreciate you putting this up anywhere you can.
There are already people training for the DC Challenge at the following spots, and we encourage you to be one of them:
Photos from past DC Challenges:
Spreading the Word
Military and first responders: become a GovX member to qualify for discounted registration. Join here.