Challenge: Honolulu, HI - Friday, Dec 7, 9 PM (headlamp required)
Friday, December 7, 2012 9:00 PM
Start Point will be posted at least a week before the event.
|4/11/2012 - 8/5/2012||$120.00|
|8/5/2012 and after||$160.00|
**Please note this is on Pearl Harbor Day (December 7). We are very excited to be in Honolulu on this holiday.
- The start point will be posted to this event page the week of the Challenge.
- Packing list can be found on the FAQ page.
- No refunds allowed on registration fees. E-mail us if you wish to switch start times or transfer your registration to a different person.
- Note: Organizing a hotel room, ride, or carpool for after the Challenge is highly recommended. You will be exhausted, and your safety comes first. Be smart.
Meeting up to train
- You can use our Facebook event page to organize training with your new best friends.
- We encourage each class to get together and organize a social event the night prior to your Challenge. Use the discussion boards. If we can show up, we will. Trust us, we love a good ruckoff.
- Some, but not all, classes will have a photographer present. Photography is allowed, so ask a friend to come along and take pictures if you’d like. Spectator tickets are free, and there are no tickets.
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with smart questions.
- Visit us on Facebook.
- Follow us on Twitter to stay up to date on classes selling out, spots opening up, and everything else in the mind of GRHQ.
Spreading the Word
- Click here to download a flyer. Remember, the Challenge is best when shared with friends. We’d appreciate you putting this up anywhere you can.
Military and first responders: become a GovX member to qualify for discounted registration. Join here.