Challenge: Austin, TX - Saturday, Dec 22, 1 AM (headlamp required)
Saturday, December 22, 2012 1:00 AM
Texas State Capitol
Address: 112 East 11th Street, Austin, TX
|4/11/2012 - 8/19/2012||$120.00|
|8/19/2012 and after||$160.00|
Chris is a Reconnaissance Marine with 13 years active duty, including deployments to 20+ countries - Iraq, Kosovo, the Phillipeans, and many parts of Africa and Europe. He was also an instructor at the BRC (Basic Reconnaissance Course) for four years. These days he lives in the Philadelphia area where he owns CrossFit Hail Fire - meaning he can practice crushing souls every day of the week.
- The start point will be posted to this event page the week of the Challenge.
- Packing list can be found on the FAQ page.
- No refunds allowed on registration fees. E-mail us if you wish to switch start times or transfer your registration to a different person.
- Note: Organizing a hotel room, ride, or carpool for after the Challenge is highly recommended. You will be exhausted, and your safety comes first. Be smart.
Meeting up to train
- Atomic Athlete (Austin, TX)
- Fit and Fearless (Austin, TX)
- CrossFit Central (Austin, TX)
- Relentless Training (Austin, TX)
- West Lake CrossFit (Austin, TX)
- You can use our Facebook event page to organize training with your new best friends.
- We encourage each class to get together and organize a social event the night prior to your Challenge. Use the discussion boards. If we can show up, we will. Trust us, we love a good ruckoff.
- Some, but not all, classes will have a photographer present. Photography is allowed, so ask a friend to come along and take pictures if you’d like. Spectator tickets are free, and there are no tickets.
There are already people training for the Challenge at the following spots, and we encourage you to be one of them: