Scavenger: San Francisco, CA - November 17, 8 AM
Saturday, November 17, 2012 8:00 AM
Crissy Field Picnic Area
Address: 1199 East Beach, Presidio of San Francisco, CA
|6/24/2012 - 8/19/2012||$60.00|
|8/19/2012 and after||$70.00|
Beaux is a Force Recon Marine with multiple deployments to Iraq behind him. He showed up for Class 001 of the GORUCK Challenge proclaiming that he wanted to meet the kind of person who would sign up for this kind of thing. Those who have watched ‘Surviving the Cut’ may recognize him for some of the same antics he brings with him to the GORUCK Challenge.
What to Bring
- Whatever you need to run around the city collecting #coolpoints. See here for a packing list.
- First Tasking: Use your Facebook page to organize yourselves into teams of 4-6, and appoint a team leader.
- The start point will be posted to this page the week of Scavenger.
- Transfers to future events of the same type are allowed on registration fees; refunds are not. All transfer requests must be submitted by email seven days prior to the event.
- Encouraged, but not mandatory. Click here to raise money for the Green Beret Foundation.
- Contact us with smart questions.