Light: Washington, DC
Saturday, March 8, 2014 2:00 PM
Lincoln Memorial Steps (east side facing reflection pool)
Address: Lincoln Memorial Cir SW, Washington, DC
|11/8/2013 - 1/9/2014||$75.00|
|1/9/2014 and after||$85.00|
Danny is a Special Forces Officer, so we highly encourage you to call him Sir and remark on his love of doing paperwork. Born and raised in Washington, DC, he’s back living in the District where enjoys hanging out with his dog, eating breakfast food, and not giving up on DC sports teams. Pet peeves include: apps that won’t upgrade. That’s about it.
- The start point will be posted to this page the week of Light.
- Light Packing List
- Organize training and Ruckoffs on your Facebook event page.
- Check out past event photos from Flickr
- Visit the FAQ for more details
- Transfers are allowed on registration fees, refunds are not.
- Contact us with smart questions.
Meeting up to train
There are already people training for your event at the following spots, and we encourage you to be one of them:
- Balance Gym (Washington, DC)
- District CrossFit (Washington, DC)
- CrossFit Annandale (Annandale, VA)
- CrossFit Warrenton (Warrenton, VA)
- CrossFit Liberation (Lorton, VA)
- CrossFit South Arlington (Arlington, VA)
- Primal Fitness (Washington, DC)
- CrossFit Praxis (Washington, DC)
- CrossFit Done Right (Rockville, MD)
- CrossFit Rubicon (Tyson's Corner, VA)
- Black Sheep Sports Performance (Gaithersburg, MD)
- CrossFit Reston (Reston, VA)
Military and first responders: become a GovX member to qualify for discounted registration. Join here.