Event OverviewYour CadreYour Team TestimonialsAdditional Info
Date & TimeSaturday, September 23, 2017 08:00
Active Shooter Intervention is a unique course for shooters of all skill levels. Our Cadre will begin by reinforcing the fundamentals of safely operating a semi-automatic pistol: stance, grip, sight picture, sight alignment, and trigger squeeze. Our Cadre will explain and physically demonstrate each course of fire prior to each drill. All of the firing drills are based on real world scenarios and designed to fire at various distances, various positions, and single shot or rapid-fire engagement. You will learn basic counter-terror strategies that will better equip you to react to active shooter situations.
**Due to the space and safety requirements needed to conduct these events the ranges may be up to a two hour drive from the city listed. Please keep this in mind when making lodging arrangements.**
WHAT TO BRING
- Eye Protection (sunglasses are fine)
- Ear protection (foam in ear or headphone style)
- Sturdy Belt (non cloth, must be able to hold up the weight of a pistol and magazine holder)
- 350 Rounds (9mm if renting our firearms)
- Water for all day
- Food/snacks for all day
- Long Pants
- Closed toed shoes
IF USING YOUR OWN FIREARM (WE DO NOT RENT RIFLES), ALSO BRING
- No pocket pistols, revolvers or backup guns
- Holster (duty or concealed)
- Minimum 3 magazines
- Belt Magazine holder that can hold two extra magazines
- Magazine Speed Loader
- Gun Oil
- Tac Hat
- Additional range/firearms gear is good, there is always a GRT in need
Firearms Training Notes
- Firearms Training utilizes semiautomatic pistols, however, we offer custom classes on any and all small arms.
- We offer Glock 19 (9x19mm) pistols for use upon request in advance, rifles are not available for rent at this time.
- Shooters who display weapons proficiency will by challenged by the Cadre to increase their skill level by various methods. This will not have an impact on the overall conduct of the class.
Please be aware that the only way we can offer this level of training locally is to contract with an outdoor gun range. This means that range constraints may dictate the flow of the day. In some cases the range will offer a “shoot house” or similar which we will utilize toward the end of the day.
Transfers & Refunds
- Refunds are not allowed for FAD Events
- Transfers can be accommodated if requested 30 days before the event.
- Event Type:
- Active Shooter Intervention - Pistol
- Location Name:
- Seattle, Washington
- United States
- Geoff, Bernardo
- Registration Status: