Constellation: Minneapolis, MN 08/11/2017 21:00
Event OverviewYour CadreYour Team TestimonialsAdditional Info
Date & TimeFriday, August 11, 2017 21:00
Start PointYour start point will be posted to this page and emailed to you at least one week before the event date.
GORUCK Constellation is a scenario-driven urban survival event led by GORUCK’s Special Forces Cadre. You and your small cell will move through a series of tasks and checkpoints–the stars that form the constellations in the urban terrain. You’ll learn how to prepare and plan for chaos and how to connect the dots of your city, on the move. The goal, of course, is to sharpen your mind into the greatest weapon you have.
What to Bring:
- A rucksack or backpack
- 2L minimum (hydration bladder recommended)
- Photo ID and cab fare (just in case)
- Headlamp with extra batteries
- Ruck Bands on your ruck
- Smartphone (external battery pack recommended)
- Ziploc bag/trash bag (weather dependent) for waterproofing
- (1) full 2L bottle (carbonated required, sugar-free recommended)
- (1) metal can (12 oz minimum size)
- (1) roll Duct tape
- (1) Dust mask
- (1) pad of Steel Wool (extra fine recommended)
- (1) 9V Battery (does not have to be brand new)
- 2 feet of cordage or rope (you will be taught and utilize one knot)
- Something that can be used as a tourniquet
- A free Tourist Map of your town (do not pay for it)
As a team, you will also need (1) selfie stick or a team member with Go Go Gadget arms.
Note on packing list: If you’re traveling from out of town or don’t own one of the required items, post a note on your Facebook Event page. GORUCK is a community, lend a hand if you’re local and have enough to spare.
Any items not brought must be foraged (or borrowed from other participants) during Constellation.
Meeting up to Train
There are people training for your event at the following spot(s) and we encourage you to be one of them:
- No Quit Fit (St. Paul, MN)
- Event Type:
- Location Name:
- Minneapolis, Minnesota
- United States
- John B