Event OverviewYour CadreYour Team TestimonialsAdditional Info
Date & TimeFriday, October 19, 2018 19:00
Start PointYour start point will be posted to this page and emailed to you at least one week before the event date.
What to Bring
- A rucksack aka backpack (GR1 or Rucker recommended)
- Ruck Plate = to your weight requirement
- If you weigh >150 lbs = 30 lb. Ruck Plate (or equivalent)
- If you weigh < 150 lbs = 20 lb. Ruck Plate (or equivalent)
- Hydration Bladder: Source 3L recommended
- Nalgene bottle (1L) or equivalent (electrolytes recommended)
- Reflective Ruck Bands (or equivalent) on your ruck
- Headlamp with extra batteries
- Windbreaker (only if the temperature is expected below 60 ℉)
- Photo ID and $20 cash just in case
- As a class, you need one (1) 25 lb. class weight and one American Flag. Use your event’s Facebook page to meet your class, organize training, and coordinate team weight details.
- Flip-flops (not required) - upon completion of a GORUCK Tough, it’s one of the seven great feelings in the world to take your shoes and socks off and put flip flops on. It also makes the hell-yeah-I-earned-my-patch beer taste even better.
- Transfers and refunds are not allowed for this event since it is a custom event
Transfers & Refunds
CUSTOM EVENTS ARE NOT OPEN TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC AND ARE INVITE ONLY
IF YOU FOUND THIS EVENT WITHOUT THE INVITE PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP AS YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE ROSTER
Meeting up to Train
Check out our RUCK CLUB map to find people to train with.
- Event Type:
- Custom Tough Challenge
- Location Name:
- Seattle, Washington
- United States
- Registration Status: