Date & TimeSunday, March 1, 2020 09:45
You will complete at least 10km of walking during Ingress Mission Day, within the mission playbox, with 10-20 lbs of weight and within time parameters set by event Cadre (about 3 hours).
- At least 10 lbs of pure weight, plus whatever you need for the day in a backpack. We suggest trying 20 lbs for an extra challenge (the weight standard for most GORUCK events).
- Distance tracker app to show distance rucked that day (every participant must have this)
- A team (minimum 2 agents, maximum 8)
- A commitment to walk the event during specified hours
- Show up at the start point on time for roll call with your team or buddy. No one rucks alone
Participants will arrive at the start point for a 15-minute roll call and briefing. Designated GORUCK POC will give a brief intro on rucking, take attendance, and check that requirements are met. You will assemble with your team and roll out to ruck the city and complete Mission Day.
Don't forget to move, Agents. You will walk at least 10km during the event.
Three hours later, you will meet back at the start point with your team and GORUCK POC. You will show your distance tracking app with at least 10km of rucking to earn the exclusive Ruck the Box patch. The team that rucks the most distance during the event will receive a special patch at the end.
Meeting up to Train
- Event Type:
- Ruck The Box
- Location Name:
- San Antonio, Texas
- United States
- Registration Status: