Event OverviewYour CadreYour Team TestimonialsAdditional Info
Date & TimeSaturday, October 28, 2017 16:00
Start PointYour start point will be posted to this page and emailed to you at least one week before the event date.
"Okay, it's pretty obvious what we're doing here, people. If it's dead–fucking KILL IT."
–Robert Kirkman, The Walking Dead
Life is hard, it will be harder when the zombies show up. This event will get you ready not only to fight off the undead but teach you to thrive in the post-apocalyptic wasteland.
What to Bring
- A rucksack aka backpack (GR1 or Rucker recommended)
- Ruck Plate = to your weight requirement
- If you weigh >150 lbs = 20 lb. Ruck Plate (or equivalent)
- If you weigh < 150 lbs = 10 lb. Ruck Plate (or equivalent)
- Hydration Bladder: Source 3L recommended
- Nalgene bottle (1L) or equivalent (electrolytes recommended)
- Reflective Ruck Bands (or equivalent) on your ruck
- Windbreaker (only if the temperature is expected below 60 ℉)
- Photo ID and $20 cash just in case
- As a team, you need one (1) 25 lb. team weight and one American Flag. Use your event’s Facebook page to meet your team, organize training, and coordinate team weight details.
- Flip-flops (not required) - upon completion of a GORUCK Light, it’s one of the seven great feelings in the world to take your shoes and socks off and put flip flops on. It also makes the hell-yeah-I-earned-my-patch beer taste even better.
Transfers & Refunds
- Transfers to the same type of event are allowed if completed prior to seven days before the start of the event
- Refunds are not allowed for this event
Meeting up to Train
There are people training for your event at the following spot(s) and we encourage you to be one of them:
- Pacific Crest CrossFit (Portland, OR)
- Event Type:
- Light Challenge
- Location Name:
- Portland, Oregon
- United States
- Registration Status: