Event OverviewYour CadreYour Team TestimonialsAdditional Info
Date & TimeSaturday, November 11, 2017 14:00
Start PointYour start point will be posted to this page and emailed to you at least one week before the event date.
Veterans Day is the occasion to honor those who signed a blank check to America. There is no better way to say “Thank You for your Service” than rucking around your city and thanking a Vet. Cadre and Ruckers are expected to bring a picture and bio of someone who served. Cadre will provide the opportunity for you to tell their story and honor those who have served.
What to Bring
- A rucksack or backpack (any kind will do, but of course we recommend GORUCK gear)
- Your weight requirement (See below)
- Water, 2L minimum (hydration bladder recommended)
- Photo ID and cab fare in case you need to bail (but we hope you don’t)
- Headlamp with extra batteries
- Ruck Bands on your ruck
As a team, you will also need one 15 lb. team weight and one American Flag.
If You Are Under 150 lbs.
- 10 LB Ruck Plate (or equivalent)
- or 2 wrapped bricks
- or 10 LB Filler Bag
If You Are 150 lbs. and Over
- 20 LB Ruck Plate (or equivalent)
- or 4 wrapped bricks
- or 20 LB Filler Bag
- Complete this event and earn the GORUCK Light patch, which is not for sale
- Your start point will be posted to this page the week of the event
Transfers & Refunds
- Transfers to the same type of event are allowed if completed prior to seven days before the start of the event
- Refunds are not allowed for this event
- Event Type:
- Light Challenge
- Location Name:
- San Diego, California
- United States