Rucking Shirt - Long Sleeve
Classic rugby shirt looks with modern rugby jersey performance. Refined for rucking and the active life, the Rucking Shirt can take a beating. It's made of the same material as modern rugby jerseys so it's stretchy, breathable and surprisingly abrasion resistant given its sharp looks.
And the collar isn't there just to make you look nice. Like on military uniforms, the collar's purpose is to shield your neck from the sun or cold winds. Looking cool is just a bonus.
- Always Look Cool
- Stretchy, breathable, abrasion resistant fabric
- Seams are off the shoulder for added comfort under ruck straps
- Double layer cuffs are stretchy yet stay in place
- Reinforced performance collar for sun/cold protection
- Reinforced elbows (low crawl proof)
- Long-sleeved athletic fit
- Made in the USA
Scars 6 Month Apparel Guarantee
Up to 6 months: We’ll repair or replace (at our Scars team’s discretion) your GORUCK Built in the USA apparel for free. No matter how many Challenges you do, no matter how much you abuse them. We stand behind what we build.
After 6 months: Defects in materials or workmanship will continue to be replaced or repaired at our discretion. Excessive abuse will be repaired for a reasonable fee. We define reasonable by saying we’re not in the business of making enemies. We define excessive by saying it can’t survive a Kill Bill Hattori Hanzo sword or bullets or probably some of the other things we haven’t heard of yet that you’ll subject it to.
The bottom line: We’ve spent two and a half years testing GORUCK apparel at our Challenges and it holds up. You can pay less for cheaper stuff that will fail – brand whatever pants and the seams will bust and then you’ll buy another cheap pair that maybe even costs a lot of money. And the cycle continues. We believe in building the best and we believe scars are character and should be repaired, not replaced. The best things in life get better with time.
- 1.00 LBS
- Main body: 74% Nylon, 16% Polyester, 10% Lycra, Collar/Elbow: 84% Nylon, 16% Spandex
- Care Instructions:
- Machine wash cold, only non-chlorine, bleach when needed, tumble dry low, cool iron if needed
- Made in USA:
- Scars Guarantee:
- 6 months
- Ranger Grey