48+ HOURS, 80+ MILES. THE TOUGHEST ENDURANCE EVENT IN THE WORLD. AVERAGE PASS RATE: < 5%
Additional details are not forthcoming. Selection registrations are non-transferable and non-refundable.
PACKING LIST AND GEAR INSPECTION
Your ruck must weigh minimum 45 lbs. at all times, not including water or food. We will weigh your ruck at the start of Selection. If your ruck does not weigh 45 lbs., you will be performance dropped. You will have access to our scale prior to the commencement of Selection.
THE PT TEST
You must meet the PT test standards in order to be given the opportunity to continue to train. If you fail to pass any portion of the PT Test, you will not receive a refund and your experience will come to an end.
PT TEST STANDARDS
- 2 minutes: minimum 55 push-ups*
- 2 minutes: minimum 65 sit-ups.*
- 5-Mile Run: maximum time allotted is 40 minutes.*
- 12-Mile Ruck Run: maximum time allotted is 3 hours 30 minutes.**
* Push-ups, sit-ups, and the 5-mile run are done without a ruck. ** For the 12-mile ruck run, your ruck must weigh at least 45 lbs. at all times, not including water or food.
Once the PT test is complete, the rest of Selection begins. At that point, you will take all instructions from the Cadre. If you pass, you will earn the GORUCK Selection patch. It will never be for sale.