Survival Straps are hand woven with authentic military-grade 550 paracord that possesses a minimum breaking strength of, you guessed it, 550 lbs. It’s so tough that it’s used in the suspension lines of parachutes.
Speaking of life or death, in an emergency situation you can unravel your Survival Straps bracelet to use the paracord as a net, rope, or tourniquet. It just may save your life. If it does and you share your story with Survival Straps, they’ll replace it for free.
- Contains up to 15’ of super strong, AUTHENTIC, 550 test military spec paracord. This is not the same paracord you see sold in most stores. This is the same cordage used to rig military parachutes. It is the real deal.
- In an emergency, unravel the bracelet to deploy the paracord for your use. Make a tourniquet. Tie down a piece of equipment. Use it in however you need it.
- If you use it in an emergency, Survival Straps will replace it for free in exchange for your story and the rights to publish it. All you pay is shipping.
- The stainless closure is a load bearing marine grade stainless steel shackle that adjusts on your wrist and is guaranteed to never rust or break.
- The logo itself is as tough as the rest of the bracelet. It will not scratch, rust, fade or show fingerprints.
- This bracelet come with a stainless closure. The logo dog tag will also be stainless.
- A break-away safety feature is included with every bracelet. If your bracelet gets hung up on something, it will break away from your wrist.
- This bracelet is completely waterproof. It will not fade, mildew or rot.
- Hand wash with warm water and soap or detergent.
- Did we mention they’re Made in America?
6” is the go-to size for women, 7” for men. If you’re a guy and you have small wrists like Monster, it’s OK. People will still love you, as they do Monster.
- 0.75 LBS
- 6" Bracelet Dimensions:
- 6" x 1" x 0.75"
- 7" Bracelet Dimensions:
- 7" x 1" x 0.75"
- Type III Paracord
- Made in USA:
- Scars Guarantee: