We travel, we ruck, we sweat, and sometimes we do flutter kicks in the ocean. We’ve mastered a million ways to make a dry shirt wet. But we want to be dry again before we crack our first beer, and we’re still wearing the same shirt.
The problem with cotton shirts is they absorb moisture like a bath towel that never dries, but at least they’re soft. The problem with performance shirts is they’re shiny like clown shoes, but at least they dry fast.
We wanted both: fast drying, and soft. With no sheen, and plenty of toughness, GORUCK style.
The American Polo is a performance shirt, comfortable in any and every environment imaginable — built in the USA to Special Forces life or death quality standards.
- Tough365® fabric is four-way stretch performance polyester infused with nylon for added toughness
- Fits and feels like your favorite shirt, only it dries faster and breaks less
- Soft like cotton with nylon's strength and polyester’s wrinkle-resistance
- Performs better than cotton in warm weather - doesn't absorb moisture, it wicks it away
- Short-sleeved Athletic fit
- Off-shoulder seams for added comfort under ruck straps
- Performance collar for sun/cold protection
- Chest pocket embroidered with the GORUCK Spearhead
- Loud and proud American flag on the bottom seam
- Made in USA: Compare our pricing and performance to other brands made overseas with huge margins on top of many middlemen and this piece would cost 3x what it does now. Welcome to building the best in the United States of America
- Tough365® fabric is breathable, abrasion resistant and features four-way stretch
- 7% nylon, 93% polyester
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, do not bleach, hang dry.
- Note: Fabric feels soft when worn, don’t underestimate its toughness.
Scars Lifetime Guarantee
We use premium fabrics and premium threads and we reinforce zippers and take additional steps in construction to ensure that our apparel thrives during a lifetime of abuse. It’s never meant for a landfill and we don’t build it with that in mind. We believe if you buy something for one season, you can wear it all the seasons of your life.
SCARS WILL REALLY REPAIR MY APPAREL FOREVER?
We’ll happily patch up any holes or reinforce any stitching to keep you on your way in our Built in the USA GORUCK Apparel. If you’re actually able to wear our apparel out and we cannot repair it, we will replace it, free of charge. Don’t think of this as a pure replacement program, think of this as a repair program. We build the best and want it to last forever, with you.
WHAT’S THE CATCH?
Massive fire damage and mutilation are not covered as a matter of policy, but it’s always a conversation. If an ember from a Colorado campfire sparks your direction and then there’s a hole, we’ll happily patch it up, free of charge. If you send us a pile of ashes, that’s a slightly different story. If you share that story, we’ll get you back in action at a discount.
And we’ll send you a note of congratulations and do 50 push-ups, in your honor.
Fits just like our Tri-blend Graphic Tees
- 0.40 LBS
- Made in USA:
- Scars Guarantee:
- 93% Polyester, 7% Nylon
- Care Instructions:
- Machine wash cold, do not bleach, hang dry
& Free Returns
All USA orders to the lower 48 qualify for FREE No-Rush Shipping. No promo code needed.
Don't like it? Send it back for free. Every order comes with a FREE return shipping label. Too easy.
We have two grades, A and F and A- rounds down. Excellence is the standard and please hold us to it, we want you to love your gear as much as we do.
Do Right By People
Our goal is to run a company our grandfathers would be proud of. And the central tenet — an oldie but a goodie — is that we do whatever it takes to do right by people. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions and we'll get back to you ASAP.