Tough Challenge: Philadelphia, PA (GOREV HTL) 07/01/2017 22:00
Event OverviewYour CadreYour Team TestimonialsAdditional Info
Date & TimeSaturday, July 1, 2017 22:00
The Heavy Challenge kicks off an HTL (Heavy, Tough, Light) weekend. Sign up for and complete all three Challenges to earn the coveted HTL patch.
Come experience the historical sights, people, and events that shaped our nation and our freedom ... GORUCK style!
What to Bring
- A rucksack or backpack (any kind will do, but of course we recommend GORUCK gear)
- Your weight requirement (See below)
- Water, 2L minimum (hydration bladder recommended)
- Photo ID and cab fare in case you need to bail (but we hope you don’t)
- Headlamp with extra batteries
- Ruck Bands on your ruck
As a team, you will also need one 25 lb. team weight and one American Flag.
If You Are Under 150 lbs.
- 20 LB Ruck Plate (or equivalent)
- or 4 wrapped bricks
- or 20 LB Filler Bag
If You Are 150 lbs. and Over
- 30 LB Ruck Plate (or equivalent)
- or 6 wrapped bricks
- or 30 LB Filler Bag
- Complete this event and earn the GORUCK Tough patch, which is not for sale
- Your start point will be posted to this page the week of the event
Transfers & Refunds
- Transfers to the same type of event are allowed if completed prior to seven days before the start of the event
- Refunds are not allowed for this event
- Event Type:
- Tough Challenge
- Location Name:
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- United States
- Michael S, Andy, Chad