Event OverviewYour CadreYour Team TestimonialsAdditional Info
Date & TimeFriday, December 1, 2017 21:00
Start PointYour start point will be posted to this page and emailed to you at least one week before the event date.
“Prohibition...goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes...a prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which our government was founded.”
―President Abraham Lincoln
Join us with a beer as we celebrate the ratification of the 21st Amendment, but first, endure 12 hours of classic GORUCK fun with some bootlegging and other prohibition-related twists.
What to Bring
- A rucksack aka backpack (GR1 or Rucker recommended)
- Ruck Plate = to your weight requirement
- If you weigh >150 lbs = 30 lb. Ruck Plate (or equivalent)
- If you weigh < 150 lbs = 20 lb. Ruck Plate (or equivalent)
- Hydration Bladder: Source 3L recommended
- Nalgene bottle (1L) or equivalent (electrolytes recommended)
- Reflective Ruck Bands (or equivalent) on your ruck
- Headlamp with extra batteries
- Windbreaker (only if the temperature is expected below 60 ℉)
- Photo ID and $20 cash just in case
- As a team, you need one (1) 25 lb. team weight and one American Flag. Use your event’s Facebook page to meet your team, organize training, and coordinate team weight details.
- Flip-flops (not required) - upon completion of a GORUCK Tough, it’s one of the seven great feelings in the world to take your shoes and socks off and put flip flops on. It also makes the hell-yeah-I-earned-my-patch beer taste even better.
Transfers & Refunds
- Transfers to the same type of event are allowed if completed prior to seven days before the start of the event
- Refunds are not allowed for this event
- Event Type:
- Tough Challenge
- Location Name:
- Pottsville, Pennsylvania
- United States
- Registration Status: