Date & TimeSaturday, April 25, 2020 01:00
Start PointYour start point will be posted to this page and emailed to you at least one week before the event date.
Please note that event vouchers cannot be used towards the GRT Reunion.
Ever been under a log with awesome people and wanted to get to know those weirdos better?
Meet GRT’s from around the country for an OG Challenge (Tough) that starts at 1am and ends at GORUCK Scars for beers and grub on the house. Then hit the beach and all of GRHQ's favorite watering holes for the best Saturday night you've had in a while.
Earn your one-of-a-kind GRT Reunion patch and get your Senior GRT card punched.
10-12 HOURS, 15-20 MILES. THE ORIGINAL CHALLENGE. AVERAGE COMPLETION RATE: 94%
What to Bring
- A rucksack aka backpack (GR1 or Rucker recommended)
- Ruck Plate = to your weight requirement
- If you weigh >150 lbs = 30 lb. Ruck Plate (or equivalent)
- If you weigh < 150 lbs = 20 lb. Ruck Plate (or equivalent)
- Hydration Bladder: Source 3L recommended
- Nalgene bottle (1L) or equivalent (electrolytes recommended)
- Reflective Ruck Bands (or equivalent) on your ruck
- Headlamp with extra batteries
- First Aid Kit
- Windbreaker (only if the temperature is expected below 60 ℉)
- Photo ID and $20 cash just in case
- As a class, you need one (1) 25 lb. class weight and one American Flag. Use your event’s Facebook page to meet your class, organize training, and coordinate team weight details.
- Flip-flops (not required) - upon completion of a GORUCK Tough, it’s one of the seven great feelings in the world to take your shoes and socks off and put flip flops on. It also makes the hell-yeah-I-earned-my-patch beer taste even better.
Event Cancellation Policy
- Refunds are not allowed for this event
- Transferring registration to a different participant is not allowed
- Store credit in the amount paid for the registration will be issued if requested more than 30 days before the event (NO EXCEPTIONS)
- This event must have a minimum of 30 registered participants no later than 30 days prior to the start date
- If your event is at risk of being cancelled, you will receive an email on following dates:
- 6 Months
- 90 Days
- 60 Days
- 45 Days (Final Notice)
- **GORUCK reserves the right to cancel an event at any time
Meeting up to Train
- Event Type:
- Tough Challenge
- Location Name:
- Jacksonville Beach, Florida
- United States
- Registration Status:
- Dustin, DS