We took the best of workwear blue jeans - the toughness, the simplicity - and chose a tough as nails 2-way stretch fabric that packs down to nothing and dries lightning fast. They’ve got a curved waistband for a better fit — when you move, they move with you.
The same performance fabric as the Challenge Pants in an athletic jean cut you can wear everyday, all day. The Simple Pant trades the Challenge Pant's cargo pockets and diamond gusset for a simple, straightforward look.
- Tough and simple
- Fits like your favorite pair of jeans
- Back pockets and finished belt loops
- Fast drying, abrasion resistant, two-way stretch fabric
- Horizontal pockets so stuff doesn't fall out
- Curved waistband for better fit
- Made in USA: Compare our pricing and performance to other brands made overseas with huge margins on top of many middlemen and this piece would cost 3x what it does now. Welcome to building the best in the United States of America.
- ToughDry™ fabric is fast-drying, abrasion resistant and features two-way stretch, 94% nylon, 6% spandex
- Care instructions: Wear often, wash in a sink in a hotel in the middle of nowhere when you must. Or, machine wash cold, infrequently, wherever you are. Do not heat dry to preserve fabric's water repellency.
Simple Pants Explained
Blue jeans are a good look when they don’t put diamonds and sparklers all over ‘em. Simple and classic is better, and I’ve been a Levi’s 501 wearer for a long time.
But my 501’s get wet and they’re twice as heavy. I’m on the move and they fight back. If I’m rucking or biking to the bar, they slow me down and I’ll be lucky if I don’t blow out another crotch, same as the last pair. The Simple Pants are the reason I’ve traded in my 501’s.
We took the best of workwear blue jeans - the toughness, the simplicity - and chose a tough as nails 2-way stretch fabric that packs down to nothing and dries lightning fast. When you move, they move with you -- on a bike and on foot from bus to bus, subway to subway, town to town.
Be a hard target, not an easy one. Why horizontal pockets? If you’re on the move and your pants (or shorts) have side loading pockets, you’re an easy target for pickpockets and the devil of cracked screens.
Measurements refer to actual garment dimensions. Garment may shrink slightly after first wash. Follow care instructions to ensure minimal shrinking.
Scars 6 Month Apparel Guarantee
Up to 6 months: We’ll replace your GORUCK Built in the USA apparel for free. No matter how many Challenges you do, no matter how much you abuse them. We stand behind what we build.
After 6 months: Defects in materials or workmanship will continue to be replaced; however, excessive abuse will be replaced at our discretion. We define excessive by saying it can’t survive a Kill Bill Hattori Hanzo sword or bullets or probably some of the other things we haven’t heard of yet that you’ll subject it to.
The bottom line: We’ve spent years testing GORUCK apparel at our Challenges and it holds up. You can pay less for cheaper stuff that will fail – brand whatever pants and the seams will bust and then you’ll buy another cheap pair that maybe even costs a lot of money. And the cycle continues. We believe in building the best and the best things in life get better with time.
- 0.50 LBS
- Made in USA:
- Scars Guarantee:
- 6 months
- ToughDry™: 94% nylon, 6% spandex
- Care Instructions:
- Machine wash cold, only non chlorine bleach when needed, tumble dry low, cool iron if needed
- Beltloop width:
- Beltloop length: