If you’re looking for all the drawstrings and bungee cords that bounce around all over the place like Mr. T’s jewelry, look elsewhere. The Challenge Windbreaker thrives during your adventures through hell on a windy day (or a GORUCK Challenge), which end up at your favorite watering hole, none the worse for the wear. Now in a thicker ToughDry fabric to keep you warm during the cold months of the year.
- Super fast-drying and moisture wicking
- Thicker for more warmth (187 GSM vs 125 GSM)
- No liner = No excess
- Packs down to nothing
- Great for cold weather rucking
- More drab than standard ToughDry
- Abrasion resistant with two-way stretch
- Full-zip front with lock down YKK zipper
- Two external front pockets at the perfect height for your hands
- Zippered chest pocket sized to hold an iPhone 7+ so you can leave it there indefinitely, then pull it out at the campsite to rock your favorite (probably stored) tunes
- Streamlined hood design without hood strings
- Subtle GORUCK spearhead on the bottom seam
- Made in USA: Compare our pricing and performance to other brands made overseas with huge margins on top of many middlemen and this piece would cost 3x what it does now. Welcome to building the best in the United States of America.
- ToughDry® fabric is fast-drying, abrasion resistant and features two-way stretch, 94% nylon, 6% spandex
- Care instructions: Wear often, wash in a sink in a hotel in the middle of nowhere when you must. Or, machine wash cold, infrequently, wherever you are. Do not heat dry to preserve fabric's water repellency.
Scars Lifetime Guarantee
We use premium fabrics and premium threads and we reinforce zippers and take additional steps in construction to ensure that our apparel thrives during a lifetime of abuse. It’s never meant for a landfill and we don’t build it with that in mind. We believe if you buy something for one season, you can wear it all the seasons of your life.
SCARS WILL REALLY REPAIR MY APPAREL FOREVER?
We’ll happily patch up any holes or reinforce any stitching to keep you on your way in our Built in the USA GORUCK Apparel. If you’re actually able to wear our apparel out and we cannot repair it, we will replace it, free of charge. Don’t think of this as a pure replacement program, think of this as a repair program. We build the best and want it to last forever, with you.
WHAT’S THE CATCH?
Massive fire damage and mutilation are not covered as a matter of policy, but it’s always a conversation. If an ember from a Colorado campfire sparks your direction and then there’s a hole, we’ll happily patch it up, free of charge. If you send us a pile of ashes, that’s a slightly different story. If you share that story, we’ll get you back in action at a discount.
And we’ll send you a note of congratulations and do 50 push-ups, in your honor.
Measurements refer to actual garment dimensions. Garment may shrink slightly after first wash. Follow care instructions to ensure minimal shrinking.
- 0.75 LBS
- Made in USA:
- Scars Guarantee:
- 94% nylon, 6% spandex
- Gram Weight:
- 187 GSM
- Care Instructions:
- Machine wash cold, only non chlorine bleach when needed, tumble dry low, cool iron if needed
- Pocket Opening:
- Chest Pocket Dimensions:
- 9"H x 5"W
- Chest Pocket Zipper Length:
& Free Returns
All USA orders to the lower 48 qualify for FREE No-Rush Shipping. No promo code needed.
Don't like it? Send it back for free. Every order comes with a FREE return shipping label. Too easy.
We have two grades, A and F and A- rounds down. Excellence is the standard and please hold us to it, we want you to love your gear as much as we do.
Do Right By People
Our goal is to run a company our grandfathers would be proud of. And the central tenet — an oldie but a goodie — is that we do whatever it takes to do right by people. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions and we'll get back to you ASAP.