Date & TimeSaturday, May 5, 2018 21:00
Savage Race Tough
GORUCK is teaming up with Savage Race for a special GORUCK Tough Challenge on the grounds of the Savage Race. That means your Special Forces Cadre will have access to Savage Race’s 27+ obstacles for you to lead, follow, and overcome adversity as a team, by night, on an obstacle course closed to everyone else until morning.
They’ll be sleeping in their warm beds. You won’t be.
This is Class 001 of the Savage Race x GORUCK Tough Challenge. Come and earn it.
What to Bring
- A rucksack aka backpack (GR1 or Rucker recommended)
- Ruck Plate = to your weight requirement
- If you weigh >150 lbs = 30 lb. Ruck Plate (or equivalent)
- If you weigh < 150 lbs = 20 lb. Ruck Plate (or equivalent)
- Hydration Bladder: Source 3L recommended
- Nalgene bottle (1L) or equivalent (electrolytes recommended)
- Reflective Ruck Bands (or equivalent) on your ruck
- Headlamp with extra batteries
- Windbreaker (only if the temperature is expected below 60 ℉)
- Photo ID and $20 cash just in case
- As a class, you need one (1) 25 lb. class weight and one American Flag. Use your event’s Facebook page to meet your class, organize training, and coordinate team weight details.
- Flip-flops (not required) - upon completion of a GORUCK Tough, it’s one of the seven great feelings in the world to take your shoes and socks off and put flip flops on. It also makes the hell-yeah-I-earned-my-patch beer taste even better.
Transfers & Refunds
- Refunds are not allowed for this event.
- Transfering registration to a different participant is not allowed.
- Transfers are not allowed for this event.
Meeting up to Train
- Event Type:
- Savage Race Tough
- Location Name:
- Kennedyville, Maryland
- United States
- Registration Status: