Niantic, the makers of Pokémon GO and Ingress, have partnered with GORUCK to bring you Operation Clear Field, the next Ingress series..
Operation Clear Field will combine a service-themed scavenger hunt with competitive Ingress gameplay at thousands of landmarks and parks nationwide.
How It Works
You and your small team (RES, ENL, or XFAC) get an old school printed-out Hit List from an on-the-ground GORUCK Rep. Your team then strategically plans to earn the most points and explore the best spots around - Ingressing and Instagramming and earning "Cool Points" as you go. Hit List could include Ingress Game Portals, local points of interest, bars, restaurants, puppies, kittens, the beach, other Teams, and much more, including quick impact service actions. Come ready, Agents.
And everyone who shows up makes a difference in the local community.
All Ingress Players will receive the brand new Operation Clear Field badge, to display on their Agent Profiles.
Please note times listed are local.
Rules to Scavenge By
- Remain with your team at all times
- Wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes
- Walking or biking is encouraged to see more of what your city has to offer
- Post photos of your team accomplishing the various tasks on the Hit List to your Cadre’s Instagram handle
- Teams must achieve a minimum of Score of 30 points to earn the OCF Badge
- Have fun and explore your city
Gear List (not required)
- External Battery Charger
- Hydration source
Transfers & Refunds
- Due to the special nature of this event series, transfers and refunds are not allowed for this event
- Event Type:
- Operation Clear Field
- Location Name:
- Berlin, Germany
- Registration Status:
- Event Concluded