A less expensive and less bulky alternative to traditional dry bags. You can squash these into places that ordinary heavy dry bags won't go. Collapses into your rucksack and is light enough to take backpacking or adventure traveling. Suitable to keep contents dry in any wet situation where the bag is not fully submerged for a prolonged period of time aka great for keeping your gear dry during a GORUCK Event.
- 4L - Pair with a Pelican Case to keep your small items (phone, keys, etc) safe and dry
- 20L - Perfect for storing your windbreaker and a dry change of clothes
- Any roll-top dry sack must be closed properly to ensure water can't get in. Begin by folding the Hypalon™ strip down first and be sure to have at least three rolls before closing the buckle.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects or subjecting the sack to high abrasion, as this could compromise the waterproof fabric.
- Like all manufacturers of roll-top, fabric dry sacks, Sea to Summit recommends that sensitive electronic devices be 'double bagged' (i.e. putting electronics inside one dry sack then placing this inside a second dry sack). For maximum protection, the use of a waterproof hard case should be considered.
- Not intended for situations where dry sack will be submerged under water.
- 0.35 LBS
- Made from a high performance waterproof fabric
- Scars Guarantee:
- Sea to Summit