WHEN IN DOUBT, SMILES OVER MILES.
You wear a backpack, it’s a fitness thing. When in doubt, start with 20 lbs. Target pace is 15 minutes per mile. Move as fast as you can or as slow as you want. You control the weight and the distance so you control the level of difficulty. It’s better with friends and dogs and you can do it anywhere with anyone no matter their ability, or yours.
YOU ONLY NEED 3 THINGS TO START RUCKING...
- Thick comfortable shoulder straps
- Secures the weight close to your back
- Cinch it down all the way, so the ruck is higher on your back
- View Rucksacks
- Ensure it’s stable and close to your back while rucking
- Ruck Plates are compact, which saves space in the ruck
- 20 lbs (Beginner) to 50 lbs (Expert)