Rucking Shirt - Short Sleeve
Built with the same fabric as professional rugby jerseys, The Rucking Shirt is tougher than 4 “polos” combined, doesn’t pill or wear from extreme rucksack usage (4 years of testing later), and when its performance Polartec® fabric gets wet, it sheds water fast (unlike cotton, the preferred absorption fabric for things like towels).
Go to work, go for a ruck, go to the bar, go home...all in the same Rucking Shirt. And it feels so good you might even want to sleep in it.
- Heavyweight performance shirt
- Stretchy, breathable and abrasion resistant
- Fast drying & moisture wicking
- Durable exterior, soft interior
- Short-sleeved athletic fit
- Performance collar for sun/cold protection
- Off-shoulder seams for added comfort under ruck straps
- Subtle GORUCK spearhead on the bottom seam
- Made in USA: Compare our pricing and performance to other brands made overseas with huge margins on top of many middlemen and this piece would cost 3x what it does now. Welcome to building the best in the United States of America.
*Ranger Grey (Original Design) includes spearhead on right chest, stretch-weave collar, and more relaxed fit. The new design further simplifies by utilizing just one fabric for the collar.
- Polartec PowerStretch Pro fabric has proven itself for years on Cadre and participants alike at GORUCK Challenges via the Rucking Shirt. It’s a heavyweight performance fabric, doesn’t pill and wicks sweat to keep you dry, and warm.
- 74% nylon, 16% polyester, 10% Spandex
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, do not bleach, hang dry
Measurements refer to actual garment dimensions. Garment may shrink slightly after first wash. Follow care instructions to ensure minimal shrinking.
Scars 6 Month Apparel Guarantee
Up to 6 months: We’ll replace your GORUCK Built in the USA apparel for free. No matter how many Challenges you do, no matter how much you abuse them. We stand behind what we build.
After 6 months: Defects in materials or workmanship will continue to be replaced; however, excessive abuse will be replaced at our discretion. We define excessive by saying it can’t survive a Kill Bill Hattori Hanzo sword or bullets or probably some of the other things we haven’t heard of yet that you’ll subject it to.
The bottom line: We’ve spent years testing GORUCK apparel at our Challenges and it holds up. You can pay less for cheaper stuff that will fail – brand whatever pants and the seams will bust and then you’ll buy another cheap pair that maybe even costs a lot of money. And the cycle continues. We believe in building the best and the best things in life get better with time.
- 0.65 LBS
- Made in USA:
- Scars Guarantee:
- 6 months
- 74% Nylon, 16% Polyester, 10% Spandex
- Care Instructions:
- Machine wash cold, do not bleach, hang dry