A tough, technical pant built with super fast-drying, abrasion resistant, two-way stretch fabric. Complete with cargo pockets, articulated knees, and a diamond gusset.
- Tough, technical pant
- Super fast-drying, abrasion resistant with two-way stretch
- ToughDry® fabric is the same material used in our Simple Pants, Simple Shorts, and Challenge Shorts
- Cargo pockets feature interior drain holes and zip securely to the back
- Diamond gusset (diamond shaped piece sewn into the crotch area) for extra stretch during high steps and squats
- Articulated knees for greater range of motion
- Horizontal front pockets to keep your stuff secure on the move
- Rear welt pockets that flip inside out for quick cleaning
- Contoured waistband for better fit
- Made in USA: Compare our pricing and performance to other brands made overseas with huge margins on top of many middlemen and this piece would cost 3x what it does now. Welcome to building the best in the United States of America.
- ToughDry® fabric is fast-drying, abrasion resistant and features two-way stretch, 94% nylon, 6% spandex
- Care instructions: Wear often, wash in a sink in a hotel in the middle of nowhere when you must. Or, machine wash cold, infrequently, wherever you are. Do not heat dry to preserve fabric's water repellency.
Proving The Challenge Pants
Last fall I met Alex in the throes of GORUCK Selection. None of us told him this at the time, but 23 hours in, he was performing well as most candidates were long since showered up and warm. It was clear he had trained his ass off. The miles, the weight, the suck. He seemed right at home.
I guess, until he didn’t. We were all rooting for him, but then Cadre Garrett said something and that was it. “I’m done,” he said.
I grabbed his ruck, he looked at me a little funny. We took a picture and went up to the fire. He grabbed some coffee and a beer, said they were his first in a long time because of his training. He admitted, as if ashamed, that he felt fine, that he should still be out there. I told him that when we’re at our worst, we trade what we want most for what we want in the moment. And that yeah, he should still be out there.
So, what got us to that point? Well, let’s rewind a few hours and laugh at Alex’s expense. It’ll be fun.
Measurements refer to actual garment dimensions. Garment may shrink slightly after first wash. Follow care instructions to ensure minimal shrinking.
Scars 6 Month Apparel Guarantee
Up to 6 months: We’ll replace your GORUCK Built in the USA apparel for free. No matter how many Challenges you do, no matter how much you abuse them. We stand behind what we build.
After 6 months: Defects in materials or workmanship will continue to be replaced; however, excessive abuse will be replaced at our discretion. We define excessive by saying it can’t survive a Kill Bill Hattori Hanzo sword or bullets or probably some of the other things we haven’t heard of yet that you’ll subject it to.
The bottom line: We’ve spent years testing GORUCK apparel at our Challenges and it holds up. You can pay less for cheaper stuff that will fail – brand whatever pants and the seams will bust and then you’ll buy another cheap pair that maybe even costs a lot of money. And the cycle continues. We believe in building the best and the best things in life get better with time.
- 0.50 LBS
- Made in USA:
- Scars Guarantee:
- 6 months
- 94% nylon, 6% spandex
- Care Instructions:
- Machine wash cold, only non chlorine bleach when needed, tumble dry low, cool iron if needed
Free & Easy Returns
Don't like it? Send it back for free. Returnable in like-new condition within 30 days and every order comes with a free return shipping label. Too easy.
We have two grades, A and F and A- rounds down. Excellence is the standard and please hold us to it, we want you to love your gear as much as we do.
Do Right By People
Our goal is to run a company our grandfathers would be proud of. And the central tenet — an oldie but a goodie — is that we do whatever it takes to do right by people. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions and we'll get back to you ASAP.