A tough, technical pant built with super fast-drying, abrasion resistant, two-way stretch fabric. Complete with cargo pockets, articulated knees, and a diamond gusset.
- Tough, technical pant
- Super fast-drying, abrasion resistant with two-way stretch
- ToughDry® fabric is the same material used in our Simple Pants, Simple Shorts, and Challenge Shorts
- Cargo pockets feature interior drain holes and zip securely to the back
- Diamond gusset (diamond shaped piece sewn into the crotch area) for extra stretch during high steps and squats
- Articulated knees for greater range of motion
- Horizontal front pockets to keep your stuff secure on the move
- Rear welt pockets that flip inside out for quick cleaning
- Contoured waistband for better fit
- Made in USA: Compare our pricing and performance to other brands made overseas with huge margins on top of many middlemen and this piece would cost 3x what it does now. Welcome to building the best in the United States of America.
- ToughDry® fabric is fast-drying, abrasion resistant and features two-way stretch, 94% nylon, 6% spandex
- Care instructions: Wear often, wash in a sink in a hotel in the middle of nowhere when you must. Or, machine wash cold, infrequently, wherever you are. Do not heat dry to preserve fabric's water repellency.
Proving The Challenge Pants
Last fall I met Alex in the throes of GORUCK Selection. None of us told him this at the time, but 23 hours in, he was performing well as most candidates were long since showered up and warm. It was clear he had trained his ass off. The miles, the weight, the suck. He seemed right at home.
I guess, until he didn’t. We were all rooting for him, but then Cadre Garrett said something and that was it. “I’m done,” he said.
I grabbed his ruck, he looked at me a little funny. We took a picture and went up to the fire. He grabbed some coffee and a beer, said they were his first in a long time because of his training. He admitted, as if ashamed, that he felt fine, that he should still be out there. I told him that when we’re at our worst, we trade what we want most for what we want in the moment. And that yeah, he should still be out there.
So, what got us to that point? Well, let’s rewind a few hours and laugh at Alex’s expense. It’ll be fun.
Scars Lifetime Guarantee
We use premium fabrics and premium threads and we reinforce zippers and take additional steps in construction to ensure that our apparel thrives during a lifetime of abuse. It’s never meant for a landfill and we don’t build it with that in mind. We believe if you buy something for one season, you can wear it all the seasons of your life.
SCARS WILL REALLY REPAIR MY APPAREL FOREVER?
We’ll happily patch up any holes or reinforce any stitching to keep you on your way in our Built in the USA GORUCK Apparel. If you’re actually able to wear our apparel out and we cannot repair it, we will replace it, free of charge. Don’t think of this as a pure replacement program, think of this as a repair program. We build the best and want it to last forever, with you.
WHAT’S THE CATCH?
Massive fire damage and mutilation are not covered as a matter of policy, but it’s always a conversation. If an ember from a Colorado campfire sparks your direction and then there’s a hole, we’ll happily patch it up, free of charge. If you send us a pile of ashes, that’s a slightly different story. If you share that story, we’ll get you back in action at a discount.
And we’ll send you a note of congratulations and do 50 push-ups, in your honor.
Measurements refer to actual garment dimensions. Garment may shrink slightly after first wash. Follow care instructions to ensure minimal shrinking.
- 0.50 LBS
- Made in USA:
- Scars Guarantee:
- 94% nylon, 6% spandex
- Care Instructions:
- Machine wash cold, only non chlorine bleach when needed, tumble dry low, cool iron if needed
- Apparel Type:
& Free Returns
All USA orders to the lower 48 qualify for FREE No-Rush Shipping. No promo code needed.
Don't like it? Send it back for free. Every order comes with a FREE return shipping label. Too easy.
We have two grades, A and F and A- rounds down. Excellence is the standard and please hold us to it, we want you to love your gear as much as we do.
Do Right By People
Our goal is to run a company our grandfathers would be proud of. And the central tenet — an oldie but a goodie — is that we do whatever it takes to do right by people. Contact us at email@example.com with any questions and we'll get back to you ASAP.